Friends of the Library
Become a Friend and help support our Library!
- Established in 1992, this group was organized to aid, enhance and support library services. It accomplishes this through fundraising, outreach, and special projects such as monthly book sales. The library’s mission is to meet the educational, informational and cultural needs of the community.
- To donate directly to the Friends, please use the button below.
- Please consider becoming a member of the Friends! Monthly meetings are conducted on the 3rd Thursday of the month at 10am and are open to the public. Members get 50% off book sale purchases and receive a free book at every book sale! Membership levels are listed below:
- Individual ($10)
- Family ($20)
- Benefactor ($50)
- Corporate ($100)
- Life ($100 One Time Payment)
- With the exception of Life Memberships which are valid forever, memberships are valid through the end of the calendar year in which dues are paid. Donations above the basic membership levels are tax deductible. Please make checks payable to the Friends of the Knox County Public Library or Friends of the KCPL.